EYEWITNESS WEATHER (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Portions of central Pennsylvania and northeastern Pennsylvania are under watch for winter weather conditions starting late tonight.
Late Monday, light snow will initially fall before turning into a scattered, wintry mix throughout our Tuesday morning.
Snow and sleet accumulations range from a coating to two inches with isolated spots in the Northern Tier at three.
Untreated roads can become slippery. Morning commuters will need to watch out for black ice and should be ready to slow down based on road conditions.
Locations along and north of Route 220 will likely have more snow.
Scattered showers will taper off first in Central Pennsylvania then in Northeastern PA in the late afternoon.
You can also see the full forecast for the region on our website.
- Minneapolis prepares for possible unrest as Chauvin goes on trial
- Drone video shows swarm of blacktip sharks off Florida coast
- Students in Abington Heights School District return to the classroom, after nearly a year of virtual learning
- Vaccinate NEPA: Pregnancy and receiving the COVID-19 vaccine
- Cyberattack hits Hanover Area High School, National Guard’s cyber division moves in to assist