EYEWITNESS WEATHER (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — The Eyewitness Weather Team has the latest forecast and what to expect when you start digging out.
The last of the snow showers have finally worked their way out of our area now that our nor’easter is pulling away form the coast. That being said, until roads can be properly treated we will still need to watch for slick/icy spots through this afternoon, mainly on secondary and back roads.
A few spots are getting short changed and coming up just shy of that 1 foot mark, but for those of us that saw round after round of heavy snow overnight we are getting some reports of over 20 and even 30 inches in some spots in the northern tier!
The rest of our day we’ll see clouds and some intervals of sunshine with temperatures struggling to get back near 30. Temperatures overnight will drop into the teens so let’s be ready for any re-freezing tomorrow morning!
- Healthbeat: Affects of mask wearing on babies’ development
- New details emerge of Wilkes-Barre shooting from Tuesday night
- With 100 days to go, Tokyo scrambles to stage pandemic Olympics
- State police to alter fitness standards that kept out women
- Biden on Afghanistan: ‘Time to end America’s longest war’