HONESDALE, WAYNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Wayne Memorial Hospital announced Monday, it will hold an open Moderna vaccine clinic Friday, April 16 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the hospital in Honesdale.
The clinic will be first come, first served and no registration is required for the clinic.
Wayne Memorial and Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers have other Moderna clinics available for which registration is required. First dose clinics still have many slots available on Saturday, April 17 and Saturday April 24 in Honesdale and in Pike County on April 21.
- 9 people injured in Rhode Island shooting, police say
- More vaccinations, less mandates give hope for return to normalcy for students
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Woman ‘hoarding fuel’ catches fire after crash during attempted traffic stop in Pickens Co.
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives