SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — A COVID-19 vaccine clinic will be held on Saturday, April 10, at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton. Doses of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine will be administered.
Delta Medix, the provider of the clinic in conjunction with Lackawanna County, say that no follow up appointment will be required as the J&J vaccine is one dose only.
It will run from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for those who are in Phase 1B. There are 1,400 doses are available. To schedule, you can call 570-800-7517 and leave a voicemail. You will be contacted back to schedule an appointment.
You can also schedule online. Appointments are required.
- Newsmakers to Air Sunday: Topic Gambling Addiction- April 11, 2021
- Pfizer, BioNTech ask FDA to approve use of vaccine in children ages 12 to 15
- Penn State soccer earns Big Ten honors
- Vaccinations could help fans pack stadiums in the fall
- Young hero honored by Freeland American Legion for saving baby sister’s life