WILKES-BARRE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — The Wilkes-Barre VA will be holding a vaccine clinic on Wednesday, April 14th from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
They prefer pre-registration by calling (570) 830-7076 (Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.) but walk-in appointments will also be available.
They say all veterans of the U.S. military, including spouses and widows/widowers of veterans, are eligible. They also say those who are in a relationship with a veteran they consider spousal can also receive the vaccine.
Caregivers of veterans and family members who provide assistance or care to a veteran are also eligible.
- World War II, Pearl Harbor veteran honored with street sign in Scranton
- Police searching for suspect after 2 women, 4-year-old injured in Times Square shooting: officials
- Neighbors react to Friday nights police chase in Stroud Township
- TSA screens 1.7 million travelers in a single day, highest number since beginning of coronavirus pandemic
- Police: Charges against two men after contacting what they thought to be a minor