NEW YORK (WBRE/WYOU-TV) If you are a Pennsylvania resident who works in New York state, you may be eligible to receive a vaccine sooner than you thought.
Those over the age of 18, who work in New York will now be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in New York, starting Tuesday, April 6, according to a press release from Guthrie hospitals.
Click here to see a list of all New York State-run vaccination sites with appointments available.
An appointment is required for all locations.
- Luzerne County tourism board moves offices to former downtown Wilkes-Barre train station
- Healthbeat: Affects of mask wearing on babies’ development
- New details emerge of Wilkes-Barre shooting from Tuesday night
- With 100 days to go, Tokyo scrambles to stage pandemic Olympics
- State police to alter fitness standards that kept out women