NOXEN, WYOMING COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Monroe-Noxen Health Center will be holding a trial vaccine clinic for 100 patients of the health center Friday.
It is the precursor to next week’s larger COVID-19 vaccine clinic at the Lake Winola Fire Company firehouse in Falls, Wyoming County on Wednesday April 14th by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, call 570-704-4117.
- ‘Bin Laden’ blamed for Mexican police commander’s assassination
- ‘The heck!’ Tiger gets loose in Houston neighborhood
- US lawmakers look into threat assessment from Jan. 6 attack
- Ticked Off: Researchers warn ticks may be carrying more than just Lyme disease
- 14-year-old arrested for murder after missing 13-year-old Florida girl found dead