EYEWITNESS NEWS (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Nockley Family Pharmacy in Scranton and Hanover Township is currently accepting vaccine appointments, the pharmacy announced Thursday.
They say they have received a limited number of Moderna doses. They are accepting appointments for immediate vaccinations.
To check availability for an appointment, call:
Hanover Township: (570) 208-5500
Scranton: (570) 207-1318
- ‘Bin Laden’ blamed for Mexican police commander’s assassination
- ‘The heck!’ Tiger gets loose in Houston neighborhood
- US lawmakers look into threat assessment from Jan. 6 attack
- Ticked Off: Researchers warn ticks may be carrying more than just Lyme disease
- 14-year-old arrested for murder after missing 13-year-old Florida girl found dead