HAZLETON, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH)–Hazleton announced on Wednesday that they have appointments available for those in Pennsylvania’s Phase 1A.
Phase 1A includes:
- Health workers
- Staff and patients at long-term care facilities
- People over age 65
- People under 65 with qualifying medical condition
To secure an appointment, you can call (833) 584-6283 or sign up for the health network’s patient portal.
- Child tax credits: IRS unveils tool to check eligibility, manage monthly payments
- Vice President Kamala Harris to visit El Paso on first trip to U.S.-Mexico border
- Police respond for alleged exorcism at Dickson City Home Depot
- Fans race to fill up campgrounds at Pocono Raceway
- Police chase leads to crash in Lackawanna County