SAYRE, BRADFORD COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Guthrie is now taking walk-ins for vaccine at their clinic in Sayre, the healthcare center announced Tuesday.
Appointments can also be made. But walk-ins will be taken Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- LIST: Walmart, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Publix to drop mask requirements
- This is the biggest contagion spot for COVID in airports
- Chick-fil-A to debut deliver-only service offering chicken wings alongside ‘classic’ menu items
- Diocese of Scranton changes policy on wearing masks
- Knoebels announces new mask policy