SAYRE, BRADFORD COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — The PA Dept. of Health announced Monday that all Pennsylvania adults would become eligible to be vaccinated on Tuesday, April 13 regardless of occupation or health condition.
Guthrie Health System has announced that they will be holding a vaccine event at 2900 Elmira Street in Sayre at these times:
- Tuesday, April 13, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 14, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, April 15, 9 a.m. – to 6 p.m.
- Friday, April 16, 9 a.m. – to 6 p.m.
There will be walk-ins available but they encourage appointments. Those can be made either online or by phone at 866-488-4743.
- Sauce Shortage: Chick-fil-A Plans To Limit Sauces To Customers
- House Republicans oust Trump critic Liz Cheney from leadership post
- Cheney warns against enabling Trump lies ahead of No. 3 ouster
- 3 US soldiers charged with supplying firearms used in recent Chicago shootings, homicides
- Tina Turner, Jay-Z, Foo Fighters, Go-Go’s among Rock & Roll Hall inductees