SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Hometown Health Care of NEPA is hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic at Montage Mountain on Wednesday, April 21st for second doses of the Pfizer vaccine for those who received their first on March 31.
Hometown Health Care of NEPA says recipients should return at the same time as their appointment for their first dose and remember to bring their photo ID and the white immunization card that was provided at the first clinic.
They are also hosting another first dose clinic on Wednesday, April 28 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Chick-fil-A to debut deliver-only service offering chicken wings alongside ‘classic’ menu items
- Diocese of Scranton changes policy on wearing masks
- Knoebels announces new mask policy
- Shoppers react to new mask policy at Gerrity’s
- Elizabethtown man arrested for contacting who he believed was 15-year-old boy police say