AVOCA BOROUGH, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Avoca Borough is partnering with Llewellyn’s Pharmacy to hold a vaccination clinic.
The clinic will take place on May 6 at the Avoca Borough Community Center, beginning at 8 a.m. and ending when all doses are administered.
Pharmacists will administer Pfizer vaccines to those 16 and older and the Moderna vaccine to those 18 and older. No appointments are necessary for the clinic.
For information on the clinic, contact Llewellyn’s Pharmacy at 570-457-2341 or the Avoca Borough Office at 570-457-4947.
- New government program offers $50 off monthly internet bill for eligible households: Here’s how to apply
- Guests at Las Vegas Strip sound off on new mask policies in resorts: ‘Not taking those chances’
- Alabama mom hospitalized with COVID-19 meets newborn son for first time
- Armed Forces Day: Walt Disney World honors cast member who served in WWII with flag-raising ceremony
- High-tech wristband reminds employees to wash hands, tracks how well they do it