WILKES-BARRE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Wilkes-Barre City Police say a man has been charged with indecent exposure and disorderly conduct after exposing himself to a woman and her daughter in the Schiel’s Family Market parking lot on February 27.
Officers say they spoke with the victim who explained she and her 7-year-old daughter were walking to their car when they observed a male sitting in his car, who was identified as John Gittens, who exposed his genitals to the females while motioning them to be quiet.
The victims provided a license plate and a description of the vehicle to officers, who made contact with Gittens. He was brought in and one of the victims identified Gittens during a line-up.
Gittens was taken into custody and charged without incident.
- Nebraska rallies late to down Penn State baseball in series opener
- Penn State’s O’Keefe sets NCAA career scoring record in overtime win
- Police: Pair charged after assaulting a police officer in Columbia County
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- Lackawanna County Commissioners speak out about tax collection controversy