AUBURN, SCHUYLKILL COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — A Schuylkill County community can again consume their water after an advisory was lifted Thursday.
The Auburn Municipal Authority says the advisory was lifted at 1:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. The water was deemed safe to consume by the DEP after four days.
The advisory was first issued after reports of vandalism at the water supply tower on Sunday morning.
- Nebraska rallies late to down Penn State baseball in series opener
- Penn State’s O’Keefe sets NCAA career scoring record in overtime win
- Police: Pair charged after assaulting a police officer in Columbia County
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- Lackawanna County Commissioners speak out about tax collection controversy