SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — The city of Scranton, in partnership with Scranton Primary Health, will hold a vaccine clinic Friday at the site of the former reserve center.
It’s located at the corner of Colfax Avenue and Pine Street. Moderna vaccinations will be administered, and appointments are still available.
Any Pennsylvanians 16 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine. In order to sign up for the clinic please follow the link to register for available appointments.
- Bucknell University investigates LGBTQ+ students being harassed
- Two people injured due to kitchen fire in Edwardsville
- Missing Nebraska dad arrested in Bay Area after kids found dead
- Damon Weaver, kid reporter who interviewed Obama, dies at 23
- Mount Carmel grad and Bucknell senior Maura Fiamoncini qualifies for U.S. Olympic trials in javelin