MONTOURSVILLE, LYCOMING COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — PennDOT has started construction on bridges in Lycoming County, between the Northumberland County line and Clinton County line, on Interstate 180 and Route 220.
Maintenance crews will be working on the bridges, causing lane closures on Monday, April 19 through Friday, April 30 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Motorists and drivers should use caution, slow down and watch for traffic through the construction zone.
- Biden delivers infrastructure message during trip to Louisiana
- Hospitality in Lackawanna County excited, concerned as restrictions will lift
- COVID vaccine clinic to occur at Scranton High School May 12th
- Mount Pocono Borough mayor speaks out after car hits rock-climbing business
- Municipal authority issues apology for ‘racially insensitive’ remark