ROARING BROOK TOWNSHIP, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — The Lackawanna County coroner has identified a second person who has succumbed to her injuries from an SUV and motorcycle collision crash on April 5 that also killed Gary Fenton.
He says 76-year-old Muriel Calame died Sunday night from complications of her injures that occurred in the crash on Route 307 in Roaring Brook Township.
There was one other person taken to the hospital, but there has been no word yet on the extent of that person’s injuries.
- Farmington UFO Armada: possibly the largest UFO event you’ve never heard about
- Two Hanover Township residents arrested in drug bust
- Fire breaks out at Susquehanna County auto service center
- Ellen DeGeneres to end talk show after 19th season: ‘It’s just not a challenge anymore’
- Newfeed Now: House GOP ousts Rep. Liz Cheney from top post amid Trump criticisms; Sinkhole drains 17-acre lake