COOLBAUGH TOWNSHIP, MONROE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Investigators searching for 72-year-old Ronald Nicholas say they have scaled back their search and are no longer actively searching for him.
The news comes one week after police found Nicholas’ dog, Cole, whom he was last seen walking with at Brady’s Lake.
Nicholas was reported missing on April 5 and after searching extensively for him around Brady’s Lake, they have had no luck in finding him.
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Woman ‘hoarding fuel’ catches fire after crash during attempted traffic stop in Pickens Co.
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives
- HBO releases first sneak peek of ‘Friends’ reunion
- PSU Senate votes to require vaccines