SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — One person has been taken to the hospital after police say a pedestrian was hit by a car in front of the Steamtown Mall in Scranton.
According to police, the car reportedly turned left off of Penn Avenue onto Lackawanna Avenue and struck a pedestrian in the crosswalk. Police say the pedestrian was taken to hospital with injuries, but they are not sure of the extent of those injuries.
Lackawanna Avenue has been reopened.
- Chick-fil-A to debut deliver-only service offering chicken wings alongside ‘classic’ menu items
- Diocese of Scranton changes policy on wearing masks
- Knoebels announces new mask policy
- Shoppers react to new mask policy at Gerrity’s
- Elizabethtown man arrested for contacting who he believed was 15-year-old boy police say