One dead in accidental Parryville fire

Top Stories

PARRYVILLE, CARBON COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Police say firefighters found Lewis Flexer deceased on a rear porch of his Parryville home Wednesday evening in what investigators are saying is an accidental house fire.

Officials say the fire was caused after he was smoking while using an oxygen machine and accidentally ignited the oxygen.

His death has been ruled accidental.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

3-Day Forecast

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Community Calendar

Your Photos

Top Stories

More Top Stories

Latest Videos