BRADFORD COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — A jury convicts a New York man of numerous sex offenses that happened across the state border.
The Bradford County DA’s office announced 26-year old Nicholas Loucks of New York was found guilty on four felony and two misdemeanor charges. His charges included sexual assault, and aggravated indecent assault.
Police were first notified of a reported assault that happened at a hotel in Athens Township, Bradford County back in May of 2019.
Loucks is set to be sentenced next month.
- Luzerne County tourism board moves offices to former downtown Wilkes-Barre train station
- Healthbeat: Affects of mask wearing on babies’ development
- New details emerge of Wilkes-Barre shooting from Tuesday night
- With 100 days to go, Tokyo scrambles to stage pandemic Olympics
- State police to alter fitness standards that kept out women