Lackawanna County house fire ruled accidental

Top Stories

SPRING BROOK TOWNSHIP, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) – A fire that damaged a home in Lackawanna County on Thursday has been ruled accidental.

The flames reupted Thursday afternoon in Springbrook Township along Gudz Road.

A State Police Fire Marshal determined the fire started in a propane grill on the back porch.

The homeowner tried to put it out but flames spread and caused heavy damage.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Top Stories

More Top Stories

Latest Videos