LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) – Heavy rain has been pounding parts of Lackawanna County Tuesday night.
Flooding has roads shut down in the county. According to the Blakely Police Department, Main Street between New Street and Pennsylvania Avenue is closed.
The police department also says they are aware of power outages in the area.
There are reports of flooded basements in Dickson City, Honesdale and Peckville. Check back here for updates.
- Inside NY Baseball: Yankee prospect Estevan Florial; this week’s Press Pass
- Michigan child, 4, dies after being shot with pellet gun
- New government program offers $50 off monthly internet bill for eligible households: Here’s how to apply
- Guests at Las Vegas Strip sound off on new mask policies in resorts: ‘Not taking those chances’
- Alabama mom hospitalized with COVID-19 meets newborn son for first time