Heating motor malfunction leads to fire at Pittston Turkey Hill

Top Stories

(WBRE/WYOU) — The Turkey Hill on South Main Street in Pittston suffered a minor fire Wednesday night.

A faulty heating motor located in the rear of the store malfunctioned. Crews ventilated the store and checked the roof as a precaution.

No one was injured and the store was reopened.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

3-Day Forecast

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Community Calendar

Your Photos