Harveys Lake family displaced by fire

Top Stories

HARVEYS LAKE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — A family and their pets were forced out of their home after a fire in Luzerne County.

Flames broke out in a mobile home on Cardinal Lane in Harveys Lake around 2:00 am.

The residents living there were able to escape unharmed, but one of their dogs died and another pet is missing.

Harveys Lake Firefighters tell Eyewitness News they believe the fire started in a dryer.

A relative of the family said the home was a total loss. A GoFundMe has been set up to help the family.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Top Stories

More Top Stories

Latest Videos