Grease fire interrupts Moosic family’s dinner

Top Stories

MOOSIC, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — Sunday dinner got a bit out of control for one family when a grease fire started in their kitchen.

It happened around 6 p.m. Sunday. Firefighters responded to 501 School Street in Moosic for a reported grease fire. Luckily everyone in the home, including the dog, got out in time.

The fire was contained to the kitchen, but we’re told they’ll definitely need a new stove.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

3-Day Forecast

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Community Calendar

Your Photos

Top Stories

More Top Stories

Latest Videos