WILKES-BARRE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Wilkes-Barre Mayor George Brown sent out a notice that garbage and recycling collection will be canceled for certain neighborhoods Tuesday, due to significant snow fall.
Residents of North End, Heights, and Brookside Neighborhoods will not have their trash and recycling picked up on February 2.
There is no word yet on whether it will be rescheduled or not.
- All Pennsylvania adults eligible for COVID vaccine starting Tuesday
- No decision made on George Bancroft Elementary School
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Hazleton Area baseball boasts talented roster as Canzler enters second season as head coach
- Apple working on 2 new smart-home products, report says