DINGMAN TOWNSHIP, PIKE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) – A crash is causing some traffic issues in a part of Pike County.
According to a release from PennDOT, a lane restriction is in place on State Route 6 in Dingman Township at the intersection of Frenchtown Road.
PennDOT says the road should be fully reopened by 8:30 AM.
As always you can head to 511pa.com for the latest in traffic conditions.
- Remembering Thomas “Coop” Cupillari’s impact on Keystone College
- At least 13 dead after SUV carrying 25 crashes with semitruck near US-Mexico border
- Pittston Police K-9 ‘Blitz’ to retire, next dog in line comes with a price
- Vaccinate NEPA: Choice of vaccine manufacturers
- Monday night’s strong winds cause outages in Lackawanna County