EYEWITNESS NEWS (WBRE/WYOU) — The body that was recovered in the Susquehanna River over the weekend has been identified.
The Northumberland County Coroner has confirmed that 16-year-old Maverick Wilton has been identified as the person discovered in the Susquehanna River on Saturday. Dental x-rays were used in the identification process.
The cause and manner of death is pending further testing following an autopsy.
Wilton has been missing since December.
- Otters at Georgia Aquarium test positive for COVID-19
- Two women tried to spend $1 million bill at Dollar General store
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it
- DePietro’s Pharmacy provides Moderna vaccine at Greater Scranton YMCA