WILKES-BARRE TOWNSHIP, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — On Monday, the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins announced that they are allowing fans to come back to the arena starting on Friday, March 19.
The announcement comes after the Wolf administration announced that mitigation orders have been revised for indoor and outdoor events.
According to the Penguins press release, season ticket members will be given priority first to purchase tickets to upcoming games. Detailed information concerning on-sale dates will be sent to season ticket holders later this week.
Any tickets not purchased by season ticket members will be made available to the general public.
It is not clear yet how many fans will be allowed to attend, but the WB/Scranton Penguins Facebook page states that they will have more information on ticketing and procedures later this week.
- Penn State volleyball falls to Texas in Regional Semifinal
- Otters at Georgia Aquarium test positive for COVID-19
- Two women tried to spend $1 million bill at Dollar General store
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it