LARKSVILLE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — A vacant and condemned house in Larksville caught on fire Thursday afternoon.
Crews were called to the scene on 6th Street after 1 p.m. Eyewitness News is told there is no power or electricity running to the home. Neighbors say squatters had been staying in the home.
The cause of the fire is unknown at this time. The fire marshal will be investigating.
- Fatal crash closes section of Interstate 81 in Schuylkill County
- Man behind ‘Keep Portland Weird’ says city not as weird anymore
- American Institute of Mining Metallurgical & Petroleum Engineers celebrates 150 years
- Tax Day is Monday, May 17th
- “Small School” East All-Star football team practices, Sunday, at Schuylkill Haven