BUTLER TOWNSHIP, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — The coroner was called to the scene of a crash that ended with a vehicle going down an embankment in Luzerne County.
Crews were called to the scene near the intersection of Route 309 and Sleepy Hollow Road in Butler Township around 8 p.m. Saturday evening.
They operated a rope rescue during the response.
At least one person was taken to the hospital. The number of people involved is unknown at this time.
- Fort Worth facility to begin making Yuengling products later this year
- DEP continues to investigate Zerbe Township mine fire
- Car hits rock-climbing business in Poconos
- Lackawanna County dealing with aftermath of Tuesday’s storm
- Bartoletti celebrates 300th win, Scranton clinches top seed for Landmark tournament