CASTANEA TOWNSHIP, CLINTON COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — According to the Clinton County District Attorney’s Office, police have arrested Terrence Summers who allegedly stole several items at Fuel On Convenience Store while holding the clerk at gunpoint in June, 2019.
State police filed charges against Summers after forensic DNA testing from the crime scene reportedly matched Summers. On May 6, Summers was extradited from South Carolina to Clinton County.
Summers has posted his $100,000 bail and was released, pending his preliminary hearing.
- Newsmakers to Air Sunday, June 20, 2021 Topic: PennDOT
- Half-dozen cyclists in critical condition after driver strikes group participating in bike event
- Heavy rain and gusty winds move into our area Saturday
- WATCH: 30-foot whale shark surprises fisherman: ‘Biggest I’ve ever seen in the Gulf’
- Lochte flops: Olympic career likely over after 7th in 200 IM