MOUNTAINHOME, MONROE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Two tickets with identical numbers matched Friday’s drawing of the Pennsylvania Lottery Cash 5 Jackpot, and both came from the same supermarket.
Each ticket matched the five balls drawn with 4-8-11-14-25.
The jackpot worth $366,180 will be split among the two tickets to win $183,090 each, less withholding.
Lewis Supermarket on Oak Lane in Mountainhome sold both the winning tickets and receives a $1,000 bonus for selling both of the winning tickets.
Players pick their own numbers or opt for computer-selected quick picks. Chances of winning the jackpot prize are 1 in 962,598.
Anyone holding a jackpot-winning Cash 5 ticket should fill out a claim form or call 1-800-692-7481 for further instructions.
- Bloomsburg University planning on full-time, in-person learning for fall 2021 semester
- Mayor Cognetti discusses Act 47 in state of city address
- Penn State wrestling sending six freshmen to the postseason
- Penn State basketball seniors send Minnesota packing
- Two new restaurants to open at Hershey Park