WYALUSING, BRADFORD COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Pennsylvania State Police say they have arrested a man after he robbed a bank via a drive-through window and got away on a motorized bicycle.
Troopers say William Nichols came through the drive-through of Community Bank in Wyalusing on Wednesday and presented a teller with a note saying he had a knife and was robbing the bank. The teller handed over $2,000 after which Nichols sped away on his bicycle.
He didn’t get very far, however, and troopers were able to apprehend him along State Route 6 without incident.
Police say Nichols was known to the tellers because of previous business.
- Family held at gunpoint during home invasion
- Former White House aide says Trump knew Jan. 6 attendees had weapons: ‘They’re not here to hurt me’
- Airbnb bans parties at listings worldwide
- Hillary Clinton: Clarence Thomas has always been ‘a person of grievance’
- Lycoming County SPCA overwhelmed with surrendered animals