Pet dies in Schuylkill County house fire

Top News

COALDALE, SCHUYLKILL COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) – Coaldale firefighters were called to a burning home Friday afternoon.

Flames broke out in one side of a duplex on Greenwood Street. One person lives there with several pets.

All got out unharmed, except for a pet bird that died in the fire. Firefighters were able to keep the fire contained to the kitchen.

The fire is being called accidental.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Top Stories

More Top Stories

Latest Videos