Fire displaces three in Columbia County

Top News

MADISON TOWNSHIP, COLUMBIA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) – The American Red Cross is assisting three people who have been displaced after a fire tore through their home in Columbia County.

The fire was first reported around 5 AM Monday on the 200 block of Whitehall Road in Madison Township.

A coal burning stove is said to have been the cause of the fire.

There were no reported injuries.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Top Stories

More Top Stories

Latest Videos