TOWANDA, BRADFORD COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — A $100,000 Powerball ticket was sold by TOPS Friendly Markets in Towanda.
Pennsylvania Lottery says the ticket matched four of the five white balls drawn, 13-30-33-45-61, and the red Powerball 14 for the April
Winners are not known until prizes are claimed and tickets are validated.
The Powerball® jackpot rolled to an estimated annuity value of $79 million, or $54.2 million cash, for the next drawing on Saturday, April 17.
- High-tech wristband reminds employees to wash hands, tracks how well they do it
- LIST: Walmart, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Publix to drop mask requirements
- This is the biggest contagion spot for COVID in airports
- Chick-fil-A to debut deliver-only service offering chicken wings alongside ‘classic’ menu items
- Diocese of Scranton changes policy on wearing masks