Wilkes University announced today that it’s investing nearly $8 million to build a new all-purpose field at the school’s Ralston Athletic Complex. The new field will be used for soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, and baseball. Construction has already started on the project and it will also include two new press boxes, two spectator areas, and a new scoreboard.
Wilkes president Patrick Leahy says he hopes most of the renovations are completed by October.
- Massachusetts fugitive picked up in Hazleton
- Dangerous Dog Owner Facing Charges
- Lackawanna County launches inaugural fair
- ‘Dangerous Dog’ Owner Faces Charges, Troopers Received 26 Reports
- The Latest: Tornado touches down near Iowa City