After nearly three years, Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge made his return to PNC Field on Tuesday, continuing his rehab stint with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders. Judge talked about coming back to play in front of the baseball fans here in northeastern Pennsylvania, and how he’s changed, if at all, since his time in the minors.
- Feral cat problem brought to City Hall
- Overnight Fire at Bar & Restaurant in Wayne County
- ‘Pocono Springs’ Project Hits Roadblock
- Earthquake hit central Pennsylvania Wednesday night
- Luzerne County man charged with molesting 12-year-old girl