PITTSFORD, NY (WROC) — A lucky lady is getting tickets to the 2019 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship next month after taking the top prize in a contest.
Joan Fella’s French Onion Soup Galette claimed the top spot in the Senior PGA’s Tastiest Recipe Contest.
She will get a chance to participate in Fairway Club Cooking Demonstration, two daily clubhouse tickets, and a KitchenAid stand mixer.
The other five finalists included:
- Gina Lavelle: Homemade Garlic Knots
- Joe Giavecchio: Apple Cider Braised Pork Belly Crostini
- Matt Wooster: Boursin, Spinach & Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Local Pork Chop
- Jennifer Gall: Vegan Curry
- Nicole Martin: Strawberry Crunch Cupcakes
The Senior PGA Championship tees off at Oak Hill Country Club in Pittsford starting May 21. Learn more about the event and tickets by clicking here.