(WBRE/WYOU-TV) It’s the end of an era at the Lands at Hillside Farms in Shavertown.
Each day, the cows are moved from barn to pasture by crossing the road.
On Thursday, the cows moved into a new barn located on the same side of the road.
Eyewitness News Photojournalist Lonnie Miller joins dozens of people who stopped by the Luzerne County farm to witness the final cow crossing.
- Florida Woman Arrested for Prostitution in East Stroudsburg Hotel
- Tom Notchick: Stroke recovery update
- Crestwood School District Upgrades
- Coroner rules after-hours club shooting death in Scranton a homicide
- Help coming on blocking scam calls for robocall-plagued US