FORTY FORT, LUZERNE COUNTY – (WBRE/WYOU) What a great day for a walk, and that’s exactly what a big crowd did this morning to benefit a local cancer wellness center.
Pa Live! co-host Bryan Scofield served as emcee for “Candy’s Place” 22nd annual walk.
The two-mile walk is traditionally the biggest public fundraiser of the year for Candy’s Place.
The facility in Forty Fort offers an array of free services and programs for cancer patients.
It relocated this year to larger space at 190 Welles Street Plaza.
- Florida Woman Arrested for Prostitution in East Stroudsburg Hotel
- Tom Notchick: Stroke recovery update
- Crestwood School District Upgrades
- Coroner rules after-hours club shooting death in Scranton a homicide
- Help coming on blocking scam calls for robocall-plagued US