PLAINS TOWNSHIP, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — A crash involving a school bus closed a section of Route 315 in Luzerne County on Tuesday.
The crash occurred in Plains Township around 8:00 a.m. when a tractor-trailer crashed with a school bus.
Route 315 between Laflin Road and Westminster Road was closed while crews worked the scene.
Police tell Eyewitness News that 14 students were on the bus at the time of the crash, none of the students suffered any major injuries.
The drivers of the tractor-trailer and the school bus have been taken to the hospital for evaluation.
PennDOT says the road reopened to traffic at 12:45 p.m..
- Officials break ground on Monroe County Courthouse expansion and renovation project
- Police: One taken to hospital after Hazleton shooting, suspect in custody
- STATE CHAMPS! Line Mountain softball defeats Ligonier Valley, 1-0, in Class 2A final
- Poison hemlock widespread in Pennsylvania, dangerous for humans & animals
- US senators unveil legislation to crack down on cybercrimes