Two people injured due to kitchen fire in Edwardsville

News

EDWARDSVILLE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) —  A kitchen fire injured two men in Edwardsville, Monday evening.

Crews responded to a home on Main Street around 6 p.m.

Officials say a pot caught fire and was spilled when the victim tried to take it outside causing the stove to catch fire as well.

One man was seriously burned while the other had withheld minor injuries.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Top Stories

More Top Stories

Latest Videos