SCHUYLKILL COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — A murder trial is underway for a man charged with stabbing his wife to death.
Robert Bailey of Tamaqua is on trial for first-degree murder charges for the death of his wife, 43-year-old Diane Bailey.
Police say she was stabbed 27 times.
The couple’s daughter, Kali, took the stand yesterday. She told the courtroom her parents were arguing on the day her mother died. She also testified her father pushed her mother down the front porch steps, then repeatedly stabbed her with a pocket knife.
- Feral cat problem brought to City Hall
- Overnight Fire at Bar & Restaurant in Wayne County
- ‘Pocono Springs’ Project Hits Roadblock
- Earthquake hit central Pennsylvania Wednesday night
- Luzerne County man charged with molesting 12-year-old girl