(WBRE/WYOU-TV) Rather than “The Final Countdown”, it’s the “Final Cow Crossing.”
Dozens of people came out to the Lands at Hillside Farms making their way across the street to a newly built barn.
The live-stock cross the road every day from their barn to the pasture.
Now, after ten years a new barn is built so you don’t have to ask “Why did the cows cross the road?”
Some of the cows made a run for it to their new home.
Learn more about the Lands at Hillside Farms: LINK
- Florida Woman Arrested for Prostitution in East Stroudsburg Hotel
- Tom Notchick: Stroke recovery update
- Crestwood School District Upgrades
- Coroner rules after-hours club shooting death in Scranton a homicide
- Help coming on blocking scam calls for robocall-plagued US