BARTONSVILLE, MONROE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — According to Stroud Area Regional Police, 16-year-old Dayton LeBar is missing and they are asking the public to be vigilant and report any potential information on his whereabouts.
According to police, he is a white male around 5’11” tall and weighing 140 lbs. He was last seen in the area of St. Luke’s Hospital on Sunday around 6 p.m. The photo below is the last known photo of him:
He also goes by the nicknames “Bud” or “Buddy.” Anyone with information is asked to notify Stroud Area Regional Police Department by calling 911 or 570-421-6800.
- Cheney warns against enabling Trump lies ahead of No. 3 ouster
- 3 US soldiers charged with supplying firearms used in recent Chicago shootings, homicides
- Tina Turner, Jay-Z, Foo Fighters, Go-Go’s among Rock & Roll Hall inductees
- Cost up as consumer prices shot up 0.8% in April as worries escalate
- Japan pushes Olympics despite state of emergency, population that’s just 1% vaccinated against coronavirus