MIFFLIN TOWNSHIP, COLUMBIA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Early Monday morning, crews responded to a structure fire in Mifflin Township.
The call came in around 2:30 a.m. and took roughly 45 minutes to get under control. The home was vacant at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.
A state fire marshal is investigating the cause of that fire. Damage was contained only to the structure.
- Truck driver arrested in Newport after police find missing teen girl in sleeping compartment
- Cartels use COVID-19 as excuse to raise drug prices, distribute food to poor in Mexico, report says
- Elephants kill suspected poacher at South African national park
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
- Keystone State Games return to Luzerne County in 2021